Three in court charged with robbery
Last updated at 12:16, Friday, 23 August 2013
Three men have appeared in court charged jointly with robbing another man.
Shaun David Richardson, 19, of Hill Crest, Distington, Karl Stephen Sharkey, 25, of Central Avenue, Distington, and Scott Foster, 23, of West View Road, Distington, appeared before magistrates in Workington but did not enter any pleas.
Richardson faces an additional charge of assault occasioning actual bodily harm.
They are accused of robbing Stuart McKinnon of a mobile phone, cash, a wallet and cigarettes on April 13.
All three are due to appear at Carlisle Crown Court for a plea and case management heating on November 18.
First published at 12:14, Friday, 23 August 2013
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Italian chain planning Carlisle city centre restaurant (7 comments)
- West Cumbrian police station will not be casualty of cuts, MP told (3 comments)
- Council tax to rise as Carlisle tries to cope with cuts (35 comments)
- Petition demands Carlisle council action over dog mess and litter (19 comments)
- Primark to open store in Carlisle (111 comments)
- Fire stations and care homes at risk in Cumbria council cuts (47 comments)
- Cumbria police may be reduced to 'blue light' service if funding cuts go-ahead (63 comments)
- Lawyers told to find way out of Carlisle hospital's 'crippling' PFI contract (50 comments)
Court & crime
- No room for hate in a broken heart
- We shouldn’t lose sight of the kindness and compassion (8 comments)
- Primed not to care (2 comments)
- Not just cutout cops who face the chop (5 comments)
- More Anne Pickles
|NEWS & STAR ON:|