Two arrested after huge drugs find in west Cumbria
Published at 16:14, Thursday, 05 July 2012
Police have seized more than £400,000 worth of cannabis plants and equipment during a raid in west Cumbria.
The seizure yesterday followed the execution of a search warrant on a property in the Flimby area.
A 31-year-old man and 36-year-old woman, who were at the premises, were arrested on suspicion of the production of cannabis.
They were today helping police with their inquiries.
The raid was carried out by the force's west Cumbria targeting unit and tactical support group.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Parking shake-up in historic area of Carlisle (10 comments)
- Speed limit lowered on Carlisle bypass 'rat runs' (35 comments)
- Lee Evans to perform gig in Cumbria (37 comments)
- Warning road closure could kill off trade in Cumbrian town (11 comments)
- Cumbria's 40,000 potholes will cost millions to repair (33 comments)
- Ex-Carlisle mayor boycotts Civic Centre 'party' in play park protest (22 comments)
- Northern Lights above Cumbria (7 comments)
- Equipment being ripped out of Carlisle play areas (52 comments)
- Main Carlisle road to close for work on new housing estate (43 comments)