Three in court accused of moving dead body
Last updated at 12:11, Wednesday, 13 February 2013
Three people have appeared in court charged with perverting the course of justice by moving a dead body.
The three were charged with moving the body of 37-year-old Sean Reid Thompson from a house in Curwen Street, Workington, and leaving him in the street.
Lisa Noble, 38, her 19-year-old son Anthony Duncan, and 54-year-old Douglas Foster all appeared at Carlisle Crown Court yesterday.
All three were remanded on bail on condition they spend every night at their homes in Fisher Street, Workington. They will be back in court to enter pleas on February 28.
First published at 12:10, Wednesday, 13 February 2013
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle's Toni & Guy hair salon shuts (22 comments)
- Cumbria police to use drones to help tackle crime (21 comments)
- Plans unveiled to revamp Carlisle's Castle Way (118 comments)
- Widow's anguish as thieves target Pc Bill Barker's grave (7 comments)
- Farmfoods given consent for supermarket at Carlisle's Shaddongate (31 comments)
- West House loses cafe contract at hospital (19 comments)
- Council hands out £3,000 in parking fines in one street in four months (44 comments)
- Cumbria Pride crisis as Carlisle LGBT centre to close (58 comments)