Three in court accused of moving dead body
Last updated at 12:11, Wednesday, 13 February 2013
Three people have appeared in court charged with perverting the course of justice by moving a dead body.
The three were charged with moving the body of 37-year-old Sean Reid Thompson from a house in Curwen Street, Workington, and leaving him in the street.
Lisa Noble, 38, her 19-year-old son Anthony Duncan, and 54-year-old Douglas Foster all appeared at Carlisle Crown Court yesterday.
All three were remanded on bail on condition they spend every night at their homes in Fisher Street, Workington. They will be back in court to enter pleas on February 28.
First published at 12:10, Wednesday, 13 February 2013
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle Utd in further talks with "billionaire"
- Lake District's World Heritage status bid moves forward (5 comments)
- Thousands backing campaign to make Cumbria Scottish (133 comments)
- St Bees School set to reopen next year (45 comments)
- Two new housing schemes tabled for Carlisle (17 comments)
- Stagecoach making changes to bus routes across Carlisle (34 comments)
- Cumbria's children's service still failing (42 comments)
- Conservative Stevenson retains Carlisle (104 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|