Three charged with kidnap of Carlisle man
Published at 16:31, Tuesday, 07 January 2014
Three men have been charged with kidnapping a 35-year-old man from Carlisle.
The incident is said to have happened between 8pm and 9pm on November 30 last year.
It is alleged the man was taken from his home at Lediard Avenue to Birkenhead against his will. He was able to alert the police.
Christopher James Harris, 26, of New Ferry Road, Wirral, Malcolm Jones, 26, of Queens Road, Birkenhead and Luke Miller, 20, from Baytree Road, Birkenhead, are due to appear at Carlisle Crown Court on March 17 charged with kidnap.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Cumbrian MP: We need second jobs (40 comments)
- Cumbrian brothers plan to swim the River Eden (3 comments)
- Carlisle on course to set bizarre club record (2 comments)
- Carlisle barber retiring after 54 years (9 comments)
- Housebuilder reveals plans for hundreds of new homes (39 comments)
- Carlisle shopping centre on sale for £1.5m (30 comments)
- Carlisle's Civic Centre to stop taking cash payments (14 comments)
- Staff moved so Cumbrian council can rent out office (5 comments)
- Premier Inn gets go-ahead for town centre hotel (14 comments)
- Carlisle Cathedral revamp plans slammed (39 comments)
- Why is Cumbrian coastguard HQ being moved inland? (21 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|