Three charged after burglary at west Cumbrian house
Published at 08:09, Tuesday, 18 February 2014
Three people have been charged after police investigated a burglary at a house in Milburn Street in Workington on February 13.
Kimberly Riley, 23, of Purser Road, Salterbeck, Workington, has been charged with burglary.
She has yet to enter her plea and magistrates ruled that her case should be dealt with by a judge at Carlisle Crown Court.
Neil Stevenson, 37, of Richmond Road, Workington, has been charged with handling stolen goods.
He entered a plea of not guilty and magistrates decided that his his will also be dealt with at the Crown Court.
Both he and Riley were remanded in custody and they will next appear at Carlisle Crown on March 10.
Meanwhile, Jodie Musgrave, 24, of John Street, Workington, has been charged with handling stolen goods and she will appear at before magistrates West Cumbria Magistrates Court on March 5.
The charges are all in connection with the Milburn Street burglary, when various items were stolen.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Double blow as historic Carlisle pub and club close (8 comments)
- Cheapest fuel prices in Cumbria revealed (5 comments)
- Carlisle bouncers could get body-mounted cameras (10 comments)
- United Utilities outlines reasons for seven-mile Lake District fence (4 comments)
- NMP to be stripped of Sellafield contract - claims (23 comments)
- Carlisle Utd co-owner: fans threatened me with violence (11 comments)
- Tesco drops plans to build new superstore in Carlisle (37 comments)
- Crime less than fifth of all calls to Cumbria police (1 comment)
- New Ofsted report heaps more praise on Cumbrian school (13 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Fans petition Carlisle Utd owners to sell club (109 comments)
- Dog fouling crackdown gets under way in Carlisle (72 comments)
- Grieving man’s call to ban dogs from Carlisle Cemetery (47 comments)
- MD Nixon: Last week was my blackest time at Carlisle Utd (45 comments)
- Labour’s all-female shortlist for Workington is boost for women - claim (42 comments)