Three arrests in Cumbrian heroin supply probe
Last updated at 11:47, Monday, 13 January 2014
Three men have been arrested in Siddick, near Workington, on suspicion of possession with intent to supply heroin.
Police acting on information seized cash and an unspecified quantity of the class A drug.
Officers made two arrests outside an address in Senhouse Street around 6pm on Friday.
They arrested a third man inside the house where they seized heroin, cash and blue tablets, which have yet to be identified.
A 35-year-old from Maryport remains in custody and was being questioned by detectives, while a 32-year-old from Maryport and a 39-year-old from Siddick have been released on bail until the end of February.
First published at 11:36, Monday, 13 January 2014
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Keith Curle named as new Carlisle United boss (19 comments)
- Scotland says 'No' to independence (16 comments)
- Children find drug needles in Cumbrian alleyway (6 comments)
- University of Cumbria among most gay-friendly in UK (8 comments)
- Car park in Cumbrian town to close for a month (10 comments)
- X-Factor star's Carlisle gig cancelled (15 comments)
- Carlisle Utd in crisis after equalling worst run ever (56 comments)
- Whitehaven appoint new boss (12 comments)
- Worried Scots opening bank accounts in Carlisle (46 comments)
- £1bn tidal lagoon could be built off Cumbrian coast (44 comments)
Court & crime
- It’s all gone south for us northeners (12 comments)
- Represent us on parking charges (2 comments)
- Take a bite out of me, me, me (4 comments)
- Cumbria: outdoors theme park or sprawling retirement village (2 comments)
- More Mark Green
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Scottish independence: Cumbria border posts warning if yes vote (105 comments)
- Carlisle Utd boss Graham Kavanagh sacked (74 comments)
- Keith Curle in pole position to become Carlisle Utd boss (56 comments)
- Ex-Liverpool ace on bookies list to become new Carlisle Utd boss (56 comments)
- Carlisle 'receptive' to UKIP, reveals new study (54 comments)