The X Factor auditions to be held in Carlisle
Published at 10:55, Tuesday, 24 April 2012
The X Factor is coming to Carlisle.
The mobile audition van will be looking for singing stars in the city next week.
It is calling at towns and cities which the arena auditions tour does not reach.
It begins its trip around the UK in Portsmouth tomorrow April 25 and will travel throughout the rest of April and May.
The Carlisle stop of the tour will be next Tuesday.
One of the judges for the ITV talent show, Take That’s Gary Barlow, said: “The extra auditions allow even more people to try out.”
Fans of the show can follow the action from the mobile auditions via @TheXFactor and @TalkTalkXFactor on Twitter or Facebook.com/TheXFactor.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle McVitie's staff reject changes to working conditions (63 comments)
- Starlings in Carlisle city centre causing major problems (50 comments)
- 15 people transferred after major incident at north Cumbrian hospitals (99 comments)
- Woods used by 'unsavoury' men for sex chopped down (91 comments)
- Carlisle residents vow to nab speeding drivers (38 comments)
- Unpaid overtime at Cumbrian hospitals rockets (22 comments)
- St Bees School to close (134 comments)
- Battle to recover £500,000 in unpaid council tax in Carlisle (22 comments)
- Row after Cumbrian school refuses to host nuclear meeting (47 comments)
- Carlisle wine shop to close (28 comments)
- Anger over new LED street lighting in Carlisle (59 comments)
Court & crime
- Laying charges at hospital doors (2 comments)
- Looks like Yorkshire made a mi-steak with Jeremy Clarkson (4 comments)
- It’s just the ticket (2 comments)
- Why Brampton-on-Sea doesn’t float my boat
- More Anne Pickles
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Owners vow to rebuild after alleged drink driver smashes into Barrow chippy (13 comments)
- Starving Ulverston children left ‘looking like urchins from Oliver Twist’
- Walney bridge to close this weekend (42 comments)
- Cyclist still in serious condition following Ulverston crash at the A590 junction
- Barrow hotel to be demolished (39 comments)
- Barrow and Dalton among most desirable places to live - poll finds (19 comments)
- Keswick to Barrow walk now fully subscribed (3 comments)