Teenager missing since last week is found safe and well
Last updated at 12:56, Tuesday, 19 August 2014
A Cumbrian teenager whose disappearance last week sparked a police appeal has turned up safe and well.
Jordan Black, 16, of Slatefell Drive, Cockermouth, was located today, say police.
Cumbria Police appealed for help to find him after he went missing on Friday.
Earlier today, senior officers said they were becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare of the teenager, who at the time was last seen on the street where he lives at midday on Friday.
A spokesman for the force confirmed this afternoon that Jordan was found today and is safe and well. He thanked everyone who has helped the police following the appeal for information.
First published at 12:51, Tuesday, 19 August 2014
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Italian chain planning Carlisle city centre restaurant (7 comments)
- West Cumbrian police station will not be casualty of cuts, MP told (3 comments)
- Council tax to rise as Carlisle tries to cope with cuts (35 comments)
- Petition demands Carlisle council action over dog mess and litter (19 comments)
- Primark to open store in Carlisle (111 comments)
- Fire stations and care homes at risk in Cumbria council cuts (47 comments)
- Cumbria police may be reduced to 'blue light' service if funding cuts go-ahead (63 comments)
- Lawyers told to find way out of Carlisle hospital's 'crippling' PFI contract (50 comments)
Court & crime
- No room for hate in a broken heart
- We shouldn’t lose sight of the kindness and compassion (8 comments)
- Primed not to care (2 comments)
- Not just cutout cops who face the chop (5 comments)
- More Anne Pickles
|NEWS & STAR ON:|