Cumbrian teen arrested after threats made
Published at 09:23, Sunday, 10 November 2013
Police arrested a 18-year-old man from Arkleby area on suspicion of criminal damage and affray.
The alarm was raised at 11.45pm on Friday after a man threatened three others with a 5ft wooden fence post in Aspatria.
A Cumbria police spokeswoman said that a window in King Street was smashed earlier and a man was arrested at the scene.
She added that the suspect was still in police custody but has not been charged.
Anyone with any information should contact 101.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Dozens of operations cancelled at Carlisle hospital (15 comments)
- Huge potholes making Cumbrian residents' lives a misery (4 comments)
- Cumbria police must have redesign to survive (2 comments)
- Carlisle shop for sale with warning not to tell staff (18 comments)
- Wealthy peer funds Labour to help unseat Tories in Carlisle (38 comments)
- Cumbrian postcode with fewest burglaries revealed (4 comments)
- Dog suffers horrific injuries in attack on Carlisle street (14 comments)
- Cumbria crime panel backs council tax increase plan (9 comments)
- Double blow as historic Carlisle pub and club close (14 comments)
Court & crime
- Dad jailed for cruel attacks on children in filthy house
- Ex Aquarium boss accused of taking £115,000 admits theft
- Police probing attack on Carlisle pub doorman release CCTV photo
- Carlisle man reached 110mph on 19-mile police chase
- Ex-soldier strangled partner until she passed out, Carlisle court told
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Primark and John Lewis most wanted shops for Carlisle (8 comments)
- Cumbrian bakery lands huge cake deal with Costa Coffee chain (11 comments)
- Tories would 'rip out and skip' parking meters if they take control of Cumbria (5 comments)
- Carlisle artist gets job to design AC/DC album motif on guitarist's coffin (2 comments)
- Carlisle Utd on brink of new owners deal