Six accused of Eden Valley cannabis plot
Last updated at 12:52, Tuesday, 23 April 2013
Six people – four of them teenagers – have appeared before a judge at Carlisle Crown Court accused of plotting to supply drugs in the Eden Valley.
All six were charged with conspiring together to supply cannabis from November 1, 2011 to December 1, 2012.
In court they spoke only to confirm their names and did not enter pleas to the charge they faced.
They will do that when they return to court for a plea and directions hearing on July 1.
Those in court were, Amy Katapodis, 24, of Main Street, Brough, Kirkby Stephen; Jon Harris, 24, of Castle View, Penrith; Steven Bell, 19, Castletown Drive, Penrith; and three others – two aged 16 and one 17 – who are too young to be named.
They were all remanded on bail.
First published at 12:51, Tuesday, 23 April 2013
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Parking shake-up in historic area of Carlisle (10 comments)
- Speed limit lowered on Carlisle bypass 'rat runs' (35 comments)
- Lee Evans to perform gig in Cumbria (37 comments)
- Warning road closure could kill off trade in Cumbrian town (11 comments)
- Cumbria's 40,000 potholes will cost millions to repair (33 comments)
- Ex-Carlisle mayor boycotts Civic Centre 'party' in play park protest (22 comments)
- Northern Lights above Cumbria (7 comments)
- Equipment being ripped out of Carlisle play areas (52 comments)
- Main Carlisle road to close for work on new housing estate (43 comments)