Police issue photo after Carlisle nightclub attack
Published at 13:25, Tuesday, 05 August 2014
Carlisle police are trying to track down a man after an assault inside a city nightclub.
They have released a CCTV photo of a man they want to speak to in connection with the attack.
The 24-year-old male victim, from Carlisle, received facial injuries in the early hours attack incident on July 5 in Club Rock on Englishgate Plaza.
Police want to speak to a white man, about 5ft 8in tall, of stocky build and with a bald head. He was wearing a blue striped t-shirt and jeans.
Anyone with information should call PC Scott Pearson on 101.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle man can recall days of the week back to 1801 (1 comment)
- Man who scrapped Cumbrian on-street parking charges to quit (13 comments)
- £2m Carlisle football complex given the go-ahead (18 comments)
- Carlisle woman voted third most influential black person (6 comments)
- Special report: Fifth anniversary of Cumbrian floods (3 comments)
- Cumbrian couple charged £100 for bad TripAdvisor review (40 comments)
- Cumbrian firms blast lack of profitability from winter festival (5 comments)
- On-street parking charges for Cumbria scrapped (82 comments)
- Objections raised over plans for 190 homes in Carlisle (5 comments)
- Stagecoach offers half-price deals on weekly bus tickets (17 comments)
Court & crime
- It’s all gone south for us northerners (19 comments)
- Represent us on parking charges (3 comments)
- Take a bite out of me, me, me (4 comments)
- Cumbria: outdoors theme park or sprawling retirement village (3 comments)
- More Mark Green
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Grange Disability Action Group
- Work on multi-million housing development in South Cumbria under way
- Former Barrow Raiders coach Clark has new job with RFL
- Schoolchildren help spread the Christmas message with a project with a difference
- Sunset over South Cumbria
- Directors sew proud of Love Barrow Award nomination
- Kind £1,000 donation will help Dalton girl to watch the world go by