Police investigate sudden death of one-year-old girl
Published at 11:02, Wednesday, 12 December 2012
Cumbria police are investigating the sudden death of a one-year-old girl.
Officers were called by the ambulance service to an address in Barrow just after 6am today.
The child was taken to the Furness General Hospital but died, says a force statement.
Police are investigating the circumstances of the death on behalf of the coroner.
The girl's family is being supported by relatives and police officers.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Cumbrian bride wins wedding dress battle after death of fiance (10 comments)
- Grey squirrel cull plan in Cumbria (2 comments)
- Drop in pupils offered first choice secondary places in Cumbria (4 comments)
- Barriers going up to keep travellers off Carlisle park (1 comment)
- Carlisle bucks national shopping trend (7 comments)
- Cumbrian MP: We need second jobs (73 comments)
- Cumbrian brothers plan to swim the River Eden (5 comments)
- Carlisle on course to set bizarre club record (2 comments)
- Carlisle barber retiring after 54 years (9 comments)
- Housebuilder reveals plans for hundreds of new homes (39 comments)
- Carlisle shopping centre on sale for £1.5m (31 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|