Police investigate park bike robbery in west Cumbria
Last updated at 18:41, Monday, 26 May 2014
Police are investigating after a boy was pushed to the ground and had his bike stolen by three youths.
The robbery happened at about 4.30pm on Saturday at Vulcan Park, Workington.
A boy was sat in the park playing with a green and black scooter when three teenage boys pushed him over and took it.
The robbers are described as being white, between 16 and 18 years old, and tall and thin.
One was wearing a black zip-up top, black trousers with white stripes and had blonde hair that covered his ears.
The other is described as having short black hair, wearing red chinos, a yellow t-shirt, and black shoes and sunglasses.
The third had short dark brown hair, black sunglasses, blue jeans and a white hooded top.
Anyone with information on the incident is asked to contact Cumbria Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
First published at 18:40, Monday, 26 May 2014
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle's Toni & Guy hair salon shuts (22 comments)
- Cumbria police to use drones to help tackle crime (21 comments)
- Plans unveiled to revamp Carlisle's Castle Way (118 comments)
- Widow's anguish as thieves target Pc Bill Barker's grave (7 comments)
- Farmfoods given consent for supermarket at Carlisle's Shaddongate (31 comments)
- West House loses cafe contract at hospital (19 comments)
- Council hands out £3,000 in parking fines in one street in four months (44 comments)
- Cumbria Pride crisis as Carlisle LGBT centre to close (58 comments)