Missing Cumbrian woman found safe and well
Last updated at 14:11, Friday, 07 December 2012
A Cumbrian woman who went missing yesterday morning has been found safe and well.
Police appealed for information about Gwendolyn Watson, aged 51, of Abbeytown, who had last been seen early yesterday (Thursday) at Newcastle Central railway station.
Officers said they were concerned about her.
They urged anyone who had seen Mrs Watson or who knew where she was, to contact them.
She was found safe and well in Newcastle last night.
Police issued a similar appeal for Mrs Watson after she went missing last month, having last been seen on a bus in Carlisle. That search ended when she attended a police station in Newcastle.
First published at 16:28, Thursday, 06 December 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Double blow as historic Carlisle pub and club close (5 comments)
- Cheapest fuel prices in Cumbria revealed (5 comments)
- Carlisle bouncers could get body-mounted cameras (10 comments)
- United Utilities outlines reasons for seven-mile Lake District fence (4 comments)
- NMP to be stripped of Sellafield contract - claims (23 comments)
- Carlisle Utd co-owner: fans threatened me with violence (11 comments)
- Tesco drops plans to build new superstore in Carlisle (37 comments)
- Crime less than fifth of all calls to Cumbria police (1 comment)
- New Ofsted report heaps more praise on Cumbrian school (13 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Staff devastated after fire destroys part of Cumbrian hospital (1 comment)
- Police warning of fishmonger scam
- Mercy plea from army bosses saves Carlisle soldier from prison
- Carlisle Utd on the brink of 'exciting' new investment (22 comments)
- Cumbrian woman banned from 45 shops after stealing £1 milkshake
- Fans petition Carlisle Utd owners to sell club (109 comments)
- Dog fouling crackdown gets under way in Carlisle (72 comments)
- MD Nixon: Last week was my blackest time at Carlisle Utd (45 comments)
- Labour’s all-female shortlist for Workington is boost for women - claim (42 comments)
- Grieving man’s call to ban dogs from Carlisle Cemetery (47 comments)