Missing Whitehaven teenager found safe and well
Last updated at 10:23, Wednesday, 27 August 2014
An 18-year-old man last seen outside a west Cumbria pub has been found safe and well.
Richard Manners was located in Northumbria last night, say police.
He had last been seen outside the Candlestick Pub, Tangier Street, Whitehaven, at around 10pm on Saturday.
Police issued an urgent appeal and urged anyone who knew where he was to contact them.
First published at 13:02, Sunday, 24 August 2014
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Italian chain planning Carlisle city centre restaurant (7 comments)
- West Cumbrian police station will not be casualty of cuts, MP told (3 comments)
- Council tax to rise as Carlisle tries to cope with cuts (35 comments)
- Petition demands Carlisle council action over dog mess and litter (19 comments)
- Primark to open store in Carlisle (111 comments)
- Fire stations and care homes at risk in Cumbria council cuts (47 comments)
- Cumbria police may be reduced to 'blue light' service if funding cuts go-ahead (63 comments)
- Lawyers told to find way out of Carlisle hospital's 'crippling' PFI contract (50 comments)
Court & crime
- No room for hate in a broken heart
- We shouldn’t lose sight of the kindness and compassion (8 comments)
- Primed not to care (2 comments)
- Not just cutout cops who face the chop (5 comments)
- More Anne Pickles
|NEWS & STAR ON:|