Missing north Cumbrian man found safe and well
Last updated at 16:00, Wednesday, 30 April 2014
A north Cumbrian man who went missing on Tuesday night has been found.
Police had said they were becoming increasingly concerned for the safety of Wayne Edward Hilton, 39, of Brampton.
They issued an appeal for him to come forward and for anyone who knew where he was to get in touch.
A police spokesman said Mr Hilton was found “safe and well” in Maryport just before 8.25pm yesterday.
First published at 14:31, Wednesday, 30 April 2014
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Cumbrian bride wins wedding dress battle after death of fiance (10 comments)
- Grey squirrel cull plan in Cumbria (2 comments)
- Drop in pupils offered first choice secondary places in Cumbria (4 comments)
- Barriers going up to keep travellers off Carlisle park (1 comment)
- Carlisle bucks national shopping trend (7 comments)
- Cumbrian MP: We need second jobs (73 comments)
- Cumbrian brothers plan to swim the River Eden (5 comments)
- Carlisle on course to set bizarre club record (2 comments)
- Carlisle barber retiring after 54 years (9 comments)
- Housebuilder reveals plans for hundreds of new homes (39 comments)
- Carlisle shopping centre on sale for £1.5m (31 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|