Missing north Cumbrian man found safe and well
Last updated at 16:00, Wednesday, 30 April 2014
A north Cumbrian man who went missing on Tuesday night has been found.
Police had said they were becoming increasingly concerned for the safety of Wayne Edward Hilton, 39, of Brampton.
They issued an appeal for him to come forward and for anyone who knew where he was to get in touch.
A police spokesman said Mr Hilton was found “safe and well” in Maryport just before 8.25pm yesterday.
First published at 14:31, Wednesday, 30 April 2014
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Government backs plan to divert traffic away from Warwick Bridge (19 comments)
- A595 is Cumbria's most dangerous road, police figures show (28 comments)
- Calls for action on future of derelict Carlisle hotel (35 comments)
- Improving A66 and A69 road 'very tricky and complex' says highways boss (48 comments)
- Dogs banned from some parks and spaces in Cumbria (62 comments)
- Hundreds offer to quit Cumbria County Council (50 comments)
- Parking ban on staff at Carlisle's Cumberland Infirmary (116 comments)
- National Grid reveals route for new power lines network (36 comments)
- New council base could bring hundreds of jobs to Workington (17 comments)