Police appeal to find Cumbria street attack victim
Last updated at 09:55, Sunday, 23 March 2014
Police are trying to trace a man who suffered head and facial injuries after being attacked.
Officers say he was assaulted in Egremont between 12.25am and 12.45am today.
The attack happened in Keats Drive, in the Dryden Way area.
A Cumbria Police spokeswoman said: "A male was approached and attacked by two males that resulted in him receiving had and facial injuries."
Police say the victim was wearing a dark hoodie with a white motif on the back, possibly in the shape of a flower.
Anyone with any information can contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
First published at 09:41, Sunday, 23 March 2014
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle's Toni & Guy hair salon shuts (22 comments)
- Cumbria police to use drones to help tackle crime (21 comments)
- Plans unveiled to revamp Carlisle's Castle Way (118 comments)
- Widow's anguish as thieves target Pc Bill Barker's grave (7 comments)
- Farmfoods given consent for supermarket at Carlisle's Shaddongate (31 comments)
- West House loses cafe contract at hospital (19 comments)
- Council hands out £3,000 in parking fines in one street in four months (44 comments)
- Cumbria Pride crisis as Carlisle LGBT centre to close (58 comments)