Police appeal after theft in west Cumbrian shop
Last updated at 12:05, Friday, 05 September 2014
Police want to speak to this woman in connection with the theft of a mobile phone.
The incident happened in the Home Bargains store, on Preston Street, Whitehaven, at about 5.30pm on Monday, August 18.
A customer’s mobile phone was stolen while it was lying on the till area of the store.
PC Dan Hindle said: “We ask that anyone who has information about the incident or recognises the woman from the CCTV images to get in touch.”
Anyone who recognises the individual – or the woman herself – is asked to call Cumbria police on 101 and speak to PC Hindle at Whitehaven police station.
First published at 12:04, Friday, 05 September 2014
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle McVitie's staff reject changes to working conditions (75 comments)
- Starlings in Carlisle city centre causing major problems (51 comments)
- 15 people transferred after major incident at north Cumbrian hospitals (100 comments)
- Woods used by 'unsavoury' men for sex chopped down (96 comments)
- Carlisle residents vow to nab speeding drivers (38 comments)
- Unpaid overtime at Cumbrian hospitals rockets (22 comments)
- St Bees School to close (134 comments)
- Battle to recover £500,000 in unpaid council tax in Carlisle (22 comments)
- Row after Cumbrian school refuses to host nuclear meeting (47 comments)
- Carlisle wine shop to close (28 comments)
- Anger over new LED street lighting in Carlisle (60 comments)
Court & crime
- Laying charges at hospital doors (2 comments)
- Looks like Yorkshire made a mi-steak with Jeremy Clarkson (6 comments)
- It’s just the ticket (2 comments)
- Why Brampton-on-Sea doesn’t float my boat
- More Anne Pickles
|NEWS & STAR ON:|