Pedestrian taken to Carlisle hospital after collision with car
Published at 16:37, Thursday, 31 January 2013
A man has been taken to hospital after being struck by a car on a busy Carlisle street.
The 36-year-old pedestrian was in collision with a blue Volkswagen estate shortly before 4pm on a crossing on Wigton Road.
The car was being driven by a man, who was not hurt.
The pedestrian was taken to the city's Cumberland Infirmary with minor injuries.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Cumbrian MP: We need second jobs (40 comments)
- Cumbrian brothers plan to swim the River Eden (3 comments)
- Carlisle on course to set bizarre club record (2 comments)
- Carlisle barber retiring after 54 years (9 comments)
- Housebuilder reveals plans for hundreds of new homes (39 comments)
- Carlisle shopping centre on sale for £1.5m (30 comments)
- Carlisle's Civic Centre to stop taking cash payments (14 comments)
- Staff moved so Cumbrian council can rent out office (5 comments)
- Premier Inn gets go-ahead for town centre hotel (14 comments)
- Carlisle Cathedral revamp plans slammed (39 comments)
- Why is Cumbrian coastguard HQ being moved inland? (21 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|