Pedestrian suffers minor injuries following collision with car
Last updated at 15:42, Thursday, 01 May 2014
A pedestrian suffered minor leg injuries following a collision with a Hyundai car in Workington.
It happened at the New Bridge Road and William Street junction today at 2.45pm.
A Cumbria police spokesman said they received reports that a pedestrian had been knocked over but the casualty had suffered “very minor leg injuries”.
The scene was cleared by 3.35pm.
First published at 15:36, Thursday, 01 May 2014
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle McVitie's staff reject changes to working conditions (63 comments)
- Starlings in Carlisle city centre causing major problems (50 comments)
- 15 people transferred after major incident at north Cumbrian hospitals (99 comments)
- Woods used by 'unsavoury' men for sex chopped down (91 comments)
- Carlisle residents vow to nab speeding drivers (38 comments)
- Unpaid overtime at Cumbrian hospitals rockets (22 comments)
- St Bees School to close (134 comments)
- Battle to recover £500,000 in unpaid council tax in Carlisle (22 comments)
- Row after Cumbrian school refuses to host nuclear meeting (47 comments)
- Carlisle wine shop to close (28 comments)
- Anger over new LED street lighting in Carlisle (59 comments)
Court & crime
- Laying charges at hospital doors (2 comments)
- Looks like Yorkshire made a mi-steak with Jeremy Clarkson (4 comments)
- It’s just the ticket (2 comments)
- Why Brampton-on-Sea doesn’t float my boat
- More Anne Pickles