Sunday, 30 August 2015

Subscriptions  |  evouchers  |  Jobs  |  Property  |  Motors  |  Travel  |  Dating  |  Family Notices

Organisers cancel this year's Keswick Show

The organisers of Keswick Show have announced that it will not go ahead in August as planned.

A spokesman said this was due to circumstances “beyond their control”.

He said: “We are unable to hold the show on its present site this year. Every effort has been made to find a temporary venue without success.

“We are determined that the show will go ahead in 2014.”

The show was cancelled last year because of bad weather.

SHARE THIS ARTICLE

News & Star What's On search





Vote

Have we reached saturation point with bars in the city?

No - the more the merrier. It helps to have choice

Yes - we could do with more specialist shops, not bars

As long as they are not all the same I don't mind how many there are

Show Result

Hot jobs
Scan for our iPhone and Android apps
Search for:
NEWS & STAR ON: