Missing Cumbrian woman found safe and well
Last updated at 14:11, Friday, 07 December 2012
A Cumbrian woman who went missing yesterday morning has been found safe and well.
Police appealed for information about Gwendolyn Watson, aged 51, of Abbeytown, who had last been seen early yesterday (Thursday) at Newcastle Central railway station.
Officers said they were concerned about her.
They urged anyone who had seen Mrs Watson or who knew where she was, to contact them.
She was found safe and well in Newcastle last night.
Police issued a similar appeal for Mrs Watson after she went missing last month, having last been seen on a bus in Carlisle. That search ended when she attended a police station in Newcastle.
First published at 16:28, Thursday, 06 December 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Keith Curle named as new Carlisle United boss (19 comments)
- Scotland says 'No' to independence (16 comments)
- Children find drug needles in Cumbrian alleyway (6 comments)
- University of Cumbria among most gay-friendly in UK (8 comments)
- Car park in Cumbrian town to close for a month (10 comments)
- X-Factor star's Carlisle gig cancelled (15 comments)
- Carlisle Utd in crisis after equalling worst run ever (56 comments)
- Whitehaven appoint new boss (12 comments)
- Worried Scots opening bank accounts in Carlisle (46 comments)
- £1bn tidal lagoon could be built off Cumbrian coast (44 comments)
Court & crime
- It’s all gone south for us northeners (12 comments)
- Represent us on parking charges (2 comments)
- Take a bite out of me, me, me (4 comments)
- Cumbria: outdoors theme park or sprawling retirement village (2 comments)
- More Mark Green
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Scottish independence: Cumbria border posts warning if yes vote (105 comments)
- Carlisle Utd boss Graham Kavanagh sacked (74 comments)
- Keith Curle in pole position to become Carlisle Utd boss (56 comments)
- Ex-Liverpool ace on bookies list to become new Carlisle Utd boss (56 comments)
- Carlisle 'receptive' to UKIP, reveals new study (54 comments)