Missing Cumbrian mum and children found safe and well
Last updated at 13:24, Saturday, 03 March 2012
A Cumbrian mum who had gone missing with her two young children has been found safe and well in Lancashire.
Police had been growing increasingly concerned about Victoria McIntyre, known as Vicky, from the Silloth area.
She had last been seen at 9.30am on Tuesday in the Ingol area of Preston, where she has family links - though officers had received a probable sighting of her and the children on Thursday morning in Morecambe.
It is thought she may have been with Cumbrian man David Alan Low, aged 46.
Described as being of large build, she is about 5ft 2in tall, has blue eyes and pierced tongue. She has long, brown coloured hair, usually worn tied back.
When last seen she was wearing denim jeans, a grey coloured pullover with hood and trainers.
Her two children are Aidan, aged eight-and-a-half months, who has dark hair and brown eyes and Juliemay, aged four, who has blond hair.
When last seen, Ms McIntyre had a black coloured pushchair and a blue coloured holdall with her.
Detective Inspector Adrian Johnson said yesterday (Fri): "We want to make sure Vicky is okay and that her children are well. We have been checking previous known addresses of Vicky to see if she is there with the children.
"Vicky's mother is very concerned about her daughter and her grandchildren and wants to know that they are all okay."
He urged Victoria to ring them in order to assure them that she and the children were okay.
First published at 17:40, Thursday, 01 March 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Historic Carlisle pub closing for major revamp (3 comments)
- Cumbria council's new HQ: How it could look (42 comments)
- Senior Cumbrian councillor’s warning over Rotherham abuse scandal (14 comments)
- Police ask for takeaway 'bouncers' to help curb late night disorder (16 comments)
- Three Cumbrian areas named in top 10 best places to live in England (30 comments)
- Derelict former hotel in Carlisle has no owner (43 comments)
- Carlisle council gives go-ahead to city airport overhaul (124 comments)
- Lovell gets go-ahead to build 217 new homes in west Cumbria (14 comments)
- Cumbrian man tells why he has right to be forgotten on Google (16 comments)
- 64 jobs at risk as factory bosses warn of possible closure (15 comments)
Court & crime
- It’s all gone south for us northeners (10 comments)
- Represent us on parking charges (1 comment)
- Take a bite out of me, me, me (4 comments)
- Cumbria: outdoors theme park or sprawling retirement village (2 comments)
- More Mark Green
|NEWS & STAR ON:|