Missing Cumbrian mum and children found safe and well
Last updated at 13:24, Saturday, 03 March 2012
A Cumbrian mum who had gone missing with her two young children has been found safe and well in Lancashire.
Police had been growing increasingly concerned about Victoria McIntyre, known as Vicky, from the Silloth area.
She had last been seen at 9.30am on Tuesday in the Ingol area of Preston, where she has family links - though officers had received a probable sighting of her and the children on Thursday morning in Morecambe.
It is thought she may have been with Cumbrian man David Alan Low, aged 46.
Described as being of large build, she is about 5ft 2in tall, has blue eyes and pierced tongue. She has long, brown coloured hair, usually worn tied back.
When last seen she was wearing denim jeans, a grey coloured pullover with hood and trainers.
Her two children are Aidan, aged eight-and-a-half months, who has dark hair and brown eyes and Juliemay, aged four, who has blond hair.
When last seen, Ms McIntyre had a black coloured pushchair and a blue coloured holdall with her.
Detective Inspector Adrian Johnson said yesterday (Fri): "We want to make sure Vicky is okay and that her children are well. We have been checking previous known addresses of Vicky to see if she is there with the children.
"Vicky's mother is very concerned about her daughter and her grandchildren and wants to know that they are all okay."
He urged Victoria to ring them in order to assure them that she and the children were okay.
First published at 17:40, Thursday, 01 March 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Parking ban on staff at Carlisle's Cumberland Infirmary (103 comments)
- National Grid reveals route for new power lines network (34 comments)
- Have your say on how much to pay Cumbria's county councillors
- New council base could bring hundreds of jobs to Workington (13 comments)
- Health chiefs' secret plans to split north Cumbria's hospitals (47 comments)
- Bid to use BT phone kiosks to house defibrillators (16 comments)
- Theft-hit Carlisle church forced to close its doors (12 comments)
- Carlisle Utd in further talks with "billionaire"
- Thousands backing campaign to make Cumbria Scottish (169 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Hundreds offer to quit Cumbria County Council (37 comments)
- We ARE talking to a billionaire say Carlisle Utd owners (31 comments)
- State-of-the-art buses in Carlisle blasted by passengers
- Vulcan bomber thrills crowds at Carlisle fly past (6 comments)
- Cumbrian couple's wedding to be one in a Minion (5 comments)