Missing Carlisle boy found safe and well
Last updated at 11:31, Sunday, 22 June 2014
A missing 13-year-old boy has been found safe and well.
Police had appealed for information about Steven Osgood's whereabouts.
The Carlisle youngster had not been seen or heard from since 10pm yesterday after spending the day with friends at the river Caldew, near Denton Holme.
Police issued description of him and both they and his family urged him to return home.
He was "located walking in the Carlisle area," say police.
First published at 10:15, Sunday, 22 June 2014
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Cumbrian MP: We need second jobs (40 comments)
- Cumbrian brothers plan to swim the River Eden (3 comments)
- Carlisle on course to set bizarre club record (2 comments)
- Carlisle barber retiring after 54 years (9 comments)
- Housebuilder reveals plans for hundreds of new homes (39 comments)
- Carlisle shopping centre on sale for £1.5m (30 comments)
- Carlisle's Civic Centre to stop taking cash payments (14 comments)
- Staff moved so Cumbrian council can rent out office (5 comments)
- Premier Inn gets go-ahead for town centre hotel (14 comments)
- Carlisle Cathedral revamp plans slammed (39 comments)
- Why is Cumbrian coastguard HQ being moved inland? (21 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|