Met Office gales warning for Cumbria
Published at 16:40, Friday, 15 August 2014
Gale force winds are forecast to hit coastal areas of Cumbria during Sunday and into Monday.
The Met Office says very strong inland gusts are also expected, particularly in association with heavy showers.
The wind may cause minor disruption, especially to public transport, it adds.
The warning is valid from 9am on Sunday until 9am on Monday.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle's Toni & Guy hair salon shuts (20 comments)
- Cumbria police to use drones to help tackle crime (21 comments)
- Plans unveiled to revamp Carlisle's Castle Way (114 comments)
- Widow's anguish as thieves target Pc Bill Barker's grave (6 comments)
- Farmfoods given consent for supermarket at Carlisle's Shaddongate (31 comments)
- West House loses cafe contract at hospital (18 comments)
- Council hands out £3,000 in parking fines in one street in four months (44 comments)
- Cumbria Pride crisis as Carlisle LGBT centre to close (57 comments)