Messages of support for Carlisle club boss Tim
Last updated at 09:49, Saturday, 09 June 2012
MESSAGES of goodwill continue to be sent to a nightclub boss left critically ill after a street attack.
The latest update on the condition of Tim Ip, a manager at Concrete in Carlisle city centre, was that he was in a serious but stable condition.
He is being treated at Newcastle’s Royal Victoria Infirmary, where his family have been by his bedside.
Six people arrested in connection with the attack, during the early hours of Thursday, have been bailed while the police investigation continues. People with information about what happened are still being urged to come forward.
Friends of Mr Ip have sent messages of support to him and his family through social media websites, including Twitter.
Carlisle CID can be contacted by calling 101.
First published at 08:55, Saturday, 09 June 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Dogs banned from some parks and spaces in Cumbria (55 comments)
- Hundreds offer to quit Cumbria County Council (47 comments)
- Parking ban on staff at Carlisle's Cumberland Infirmary (109 comments)
- National Grid reveals route for new power lines network (34 comments)
- Have your say on how much to pay Cumbria's county councillors
- New council base could bring hundreds of jobs to Workington (13 comments)
- Health chiefs' secret plans to split north Cumbria's hospitals (47 comments)
- Bid to use BT phone kiosks to house defibrillators (18 comments)
- Theft-hit Carlisle church forced to close its doors (13 comments)
- Carlisle Utd in further talks with "billionaire"