Man suffers head wounds in Cumbrian street attack
Published at 15:36, Sunday, 01 April 2012
A man suffered head and abdominal wounds following an assault in Cumbria.
The attack happened at around 1.30am today in the area of Senhouse Street, Shoreside Street and Helder Street in Siddick.
The victim was taken to Whitehaven's West Cumberland Hospital where he was treated and later released.
Police now want to speak to a man in connection with the assault.
Anyone with information should contact Detective Constable Mark Cox of Workington CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Dozens of operations cancelled at Carlisle hospital (25 comments)
- Huge potholes making Cumbrian residents' lives a misery (18 comments)
- Cumbria police must have redesign to survive (12 comments)
- Carlisle shop for sale with warning not to tell staff (21 comments)
- Wealthy peer funds Labour to help unseat Tories in Carlisle (46 comments)
- Cumbrian postcode with fewest burglaries revealed (7 comments)
- Dog suffers horrific injuries in attack on Carlisle street (23 comments)
- Cumbria crime panel backs council tax increase plan (15 comments)
- Double blow as historic Carlisle pub and club close (14 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|