Man suffers head wounds in Cumbrian street attack
Published at 15:36, Sunday, 01 April 2012
A man suffered head and abdominal wounds following an assault in Cumbria.
The attack happened at around 1.30am today in the area of Senhouse Street, Shoreside Street and Helder Street in Siddick.
The victim was taken to Whitehaven's West Cumberland Hospital where he was treated and later released.
Police now want to speak to a man in connection with the assault.
Anyone with information should contact Detective Constable Mark Cox of Workington CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Dogs banned from some parks and spaces in Cumbria (55 comments)
- Hundreds offer to quit Cumbria County Council (47 comments)
- Parking ban on staff at Carlisle's Cumberland Infirmary (109 comments)
- National Grid reveals route for new power lines network (34 comments)
- Have your say on how much to pay Cumbria's county councillors
- New council base could bring hundreds of jobs to Workington (13 comments)
- Health chiefs' secret plans to split north Cumbria's hospitals (47 comments)
- Bid to use BT phone kiosks to house defibrillators (18 comments)
- Theft-hit Carlisle church forced to close its doors (13 comments)
- Carlisle Utd in further talks with "billionaire"