Man pleads not guilty to theft of money
Published at 16:34, Monday, 30 June 2014
A man stole thousands of pounds from three people in Whitehaven, Carlisle Crown Court was told.
Jonathan Kennedy, 53, is alleged to have stolen £2,000 in cash from Richard Donning between November 18 and 21, 2012 and to have stolen £2,300 cash from Steven Redshaw and Henrietta Kennedy between November 24 and 26, 2012.
Kennedy, of Cranley Gardens, London, denied two charges of theft.
He was remanded on unconditional bail until the week of September 29, when he will go on trial.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Italian chain planning Carlisle city centre restaurant (7 comments)
- West Cumbrian police station will not be casualty of cuts, MP told (3 comments)
- Council tax to rise as Carlisle tries to cope with cuts (35 comments)
- Petition demands Carlisle council action over dog mess and litter (19 comments)
- Primark to open store in Carlisle (111 comments)
- Fire stations and care homes at risk in Cumbria council cuts (47 comments)
- Cumbria police may be reduced to 'blue light' service if funding cuts go-ahead (63 comments)
- Lawyers told to find way out of Carlisle hospital's 'crippling' PFI contract (50 comments)
Court & crime
- No room for hate in a broken heart
- We shouldn’t lose sight of the kindness and compassion (8 comments)
- Primed not to care (2 comments)
- Not just cutout cops who face the chop (5 comments)
- More Anne Pickles
|NEWS & STAR ON:|