Man accused of making threat to kill woman
Last updated at 11:20, Wednesday, 30 July 2014
The case against a man accused of threatening to kill a woman went ahead without him at Carlisle Crown Court – because a video link from Durham Prison was not working.
Marcin Mariusz Francisczak, 36, was in the prison on remand. But when his case was called the video link was not working.
His barrister Keith Thomas agreed that the hearing should go ahead without Francisczak, of Goodwin Place, Carlisle, who is charged with making a threat to kill Karolina Przybylo on June 13 and harassing her in the months before.
He was remanded in custody and is expected to enter his plea on August 26.
First published at 11:19, Wednesday, 30 July 2014
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle's Toni & Guy hair salon shuts (22 comments)
- Cumbria police to use drones to help tackle crime (21 comments)
- Plans unveiled to revamp Carlisle's Castle Way (118 comments)
- Widow's anguish as thieves target Pc Bill Barker's grave (7 comments)
- Farmfoods given consent for supermarket at Carlisle's Shaddongate (31 comments)
- West House loses cafe contract at hospital (19 comments)
- Council hands out £3,000 in parking fines in one street in four months (44 comments)
- Cumbria Pride crisis as Carlisle LGBT centre to close (58 comments)