Man accused of making threat to kill woman
Last updated at 11:20, Wednesday, 30 July 2014
The case against a man accused of threatening to kill a woman went ahead without him at Carlisle Crown Court – because a video link from Durham Prison was not working.
Marcin Mariusz Francisczak, 36, was in the prison on remand. But when his case was called the video link was not working.
His barrister Keith Thomas agreed that the hearing should go ahead without Francisczak, of Goodwin Place, Carlisle, who is charged with making a threat to kill Karolina Przybylo on June 13 and harassing her in the months before.
He was remanded in custody and is expected to enter his plea on August 26.
First published at 11:19, Wednesday, 30 July 2014
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Keith Curle named as new Carlisle United boss (19 comments)
- Scotland says 'No' to independence (16 comments)
- Children find drug needles in Cumbrian alleyway (6 comments)
- University of Cumbria among most gay-friendly in UK (8 comments)
- Car park in Cumbrian town to close for a month (10 comments)
- X-Factor star's Carlisle gig cancelled (15 comments)
- Carlisle Utd in crisis after equalling worst run ever (56 comments)
- Whitehaven appoint new boss (12 comments)
- Worried Scots opening bank accounts in Carlisle (46 comments)
- £1bn tidal lagoon could be built off Cumbrian coast (44 comments)
Court & crime
- It’s all gone south for us northeners (12 comments)
- Represent us on parking charges (2 comments)
- Take a bite out of me, me, me (4 comments)
- Cumbria: outdoors theme park or sprawling retirement village (2 comments)
- More Mark Green
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Scottish independence: Cumbria border posts warning if yes vote (105 comments)
- Carlisle Utd boss Graham Kavanagh sacked (74 comments)
- Keith Curle in pole position to become Carlisle Utd boss (56 comments)
- Ex-Liverpool ace on bookies list to become new Carlisle Utd boss (56 comments)
- Carlisle 'receptive' to UKIP, reveals new study (54 comments)