Main road reopened after crash
Last updated at 09:07, Monday, 17 March 2014
A main Cumbrian road which was closed this morning has now been reopened, say police.
Emergency services were called to a crash on the A596 road at High Scales, near Aspatria, at 8.10am.
The one-vehicle incident involved a female driver who was cut from a black Vauxhall Corsa and treated for minor injuries.
The road was blocked and motorists were asked to avoid the area.
The road reopened at about 8.50am.
First published at 08:41, Monday, 17 March 2014
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Dogs banned from some parks and spaces in Cumbria (31 comments)
- Hundreds offer to quit Cumbria County Council (45 comments)
- Parking ban on staff at Carlisle's Cumberland Infirmary (106 comments)
- National Grid reveals route for new power lines network (34 comments)
- Have your say on how much to pay Cumbria's county councillors
- New council base could bring hundreds of jobs to Workington (13 comments)
- Health chiefs' secret plans to split north Cumbria's hospitals (47 comments)
- Bid to use BT phone kiosks to house defibrillators (17 comments)
- Theft-hit Carlisle church forced to close its doors (12 comments)
- Carlisle Utd in further talks with "billionaire"