Jail for west Cumbrian man who breached his asbo
Published at 15:41, Wednesday, 12 December 2012
A 23-year-old man has been jailed for 42 days after breaching his anti-social behaviour order by being drunk in public.
Paul King, of Pow Avenue, Whitehaven, was under the terms of a suspended prison sentence for having a knife in Whitehaven Market Place last year and was jailed for 20 days - to run concurrently - for breaking those terms.
West Cumbria magistrates said although he had completed 240 hours’ community work, he had a history of breaching asbos.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle's homeless surviving on £1 microwave meals (48 comments)
- Cumbrian beaches fail water quality tests (2 comments)
- Carlisle singer's group Collabro are Britain's Got Talent favourites (23 comments)
- Traffic concerns delay decision on new Carlisle supermarket (26 comments)
- 'Good' Carlisle primary school in special measures (35 comments)
- Plan to reshuffle junior football in Carlisle (4 comments)
- Microwave ready meals plan for north Cumbrian hospitals (24 comments)
- Carlisle kerbside recycling to be stepped up (9 comments)
- Scottish independence would lead to passport checks at Border, confirms minister (42 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|