Help to find our missing ferret, pleads Cumbrian couple
Last updated at 11:30, Friday, 09 November 2012
A Workington couple have sent a plea out for the safe return of a pet ferret.
Rascal, a two-year-old ferret, went missing on Friday and his owners, Ashleigh Bell, 23, and Michael MacNamara, 28, of John Street, are distraught.
Ashleigh said: “It’s like my kid has gone missing. I would be devastated if we didn’t find him.”
Ashleigh and Michael aren’t the only ones missing Rascal. They have another six-month-old female ferret called Billie, who they said was pining for him.
Rascal is described as cream coloured.
A police spokeswoman said officers were making inquiries with someone they believed might have the ferret.
First published at 11:50, Friday, 09 November 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Police call handling shake-up could cut demand on officers (29 comments)
- Cumbrian council set to axe chief executive job (14 comments)
- Former Carlisle hotel one of England's most at risk buildings (21 comments)
- Thirty new Cumbrian entries in Camra's latest 'beer bible' (5 comments)
- Parents furious as children kept out of lessons for flouting uniform rules (85 comments)
- 'Rude' Cumbrian town name banned at national WI fair (43 comments)
- Carlisle's Toni & Guy hair salon shuts (39 comments)
- Plans unveiled to revamp Carlisle's Castle Way (138 comments)
Court & crime
- Carlisle man who had nearly two million child porn images on computer jailed
- Driver lost control and crashed through Carlisle charity shop window
- Carlisle man jailed for lying for cocaine trafficker dad
- Cumbrian man convicted of raid on Dartmouth gift shop
- Men who turned Cumbrian mansion into cannabis farm jailed for total of almost 40 years
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Cumbria police crackdown on drivers using mobile phones (6 comments)
- Ex-Lookaround newsreader begins life as woman she always wanted to be (16 comments)
- Reays brings back City Hopper service; pledges more room for buggies (34 comments)
- Parents will be fined if caught smoking in cars carrying children (21 comments)
- Tweet made Austin look a proper Charlie (1 comment)