Health fears for stolen spaniel
Published at 09:26, Sunday, 17 August 2014
The owner of a stolen spaniel is appealing for the thief to return the dog, which needs specialist medical treatment.
The black and white six-year-old male, named Roy, was one of two dogs taken from a secure paddock at allotments in Northside Road, Workington, between 5pm and 6.30pm on Saturday August 9.
His owner is concerned because Roy is diabetic, suffers from fits and requires regular medication and care.
The second dog taken was a A four-year-old female rough coated black terrier.
Police are appealing for information.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle's Toni & Guy hair salon shuts (22 comments)
- Cumbria police to use drones to help tackle crime (21 comments)
- Plans unveiled to revamp Carlisle's Castle Way (118 comments)
- Widow's anguish as thieves target Pc Bill Barker's grave (7 comments)
- Farmfoods given consent for supermarket at Carlisle's Shaddongate (31 comments)
- West House loses cafe contract at hospital (19 comments)
- Council hands out £3,000 in parking fines in one street in four months (44 comments)
- Cumbria Pride crisis as Carlisle LGBT centre to close (58 comments)