GBH charge denied by west Cumbrian man
Published at 15:10, Monday, 07 July 2014
A west Cumbrian oil rig worker has appeared at Carlisle Crown Court accused of seriously injuring another man.
Jon Pattinson, 48, of Dyke Street, Frizington, pleaded not guilty to inflicting grievous bodily harm on Dale Pearson in an incident at Frizington on March 22.
Pattinson, who works on a rig off the Aberdeen coast, was remanded on bail and will go on trial in the week of September 22.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Italian chain planning Carlisle city centre restaurant (7 comments)
- West Cumbrian police station will not be casualty of cuts, MP told (3 comments)
- Council tax to rise as Carlisle tries to cope with cuts (35 comments)
- Petition demands Carlisle council action over dog mess and litter (19 comments)
- Primark to open store in Carlisle (111 comments)
- Fire stations and care homes at risk in Cumbria council cuts (47 comments)
- Cumbria police may be reduced to 'blue light' service if funding cuts go-ahead (63 comments)
- Lawyers told to find way out of Carlisle hospital's 'crippling' PFI contract (50 comments)
Court & crime
- No room for hate in a broken heart
- We shouldn’t lose sight of the kindness and compassion (8 comments)
- Primed not to care (2 comments)
- Not just cutout cops who face the chop (5 comments)
- More Anne Pickles
|NEWS & STAR ON:|