Funeral date set for man who died at Carlisle's Pirelli factory
Last updated at 13:32, Thursday, 11 October 2012
The funeral of a worker found dead at Carlisle’s Pirelli tyre factory takes place next week.
The body of George Falder, 48, of Harraby, Carlisle, was discovered in an industrial steamer a week last Sunday.
His funeral will be held at Carlisle Crematorium at 12.20pm on Monday, followed by interment at Carlisle Cemetery in Richardson Street. His family have requested that only relatives send flowers.
Donations can be made to the Eden Valley Hospice.
Police initially treated his death as “suspicious”. But a post mortem revealed he had not suffered physical injuries, ruling out any suggestion he may have been assaulted. Inquiries are continuing on behalf of the coroner.
Mr Falder, of Linden Terrace, is survived by his wife Andrea and children Emma and Simon.
First published at 12:10, Thursday, 11 October 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Pub's plans to stay open until 4.30am blasted by council (14 comments)
- Ex-Cumbrian health chief says working across Border 'a breath of fresh air' (4 comments)
- Bus cuts across Cumbria loom in bid to save £1.3m (35 comments)
- Hospitals smoking ban goes too far, says Carlisle councillor (67 comments)
- Allerdale set to back Government proposal to sideline county council in nuclear store search (50 comments)
- Can Carlisle's Castle Way cut it in the future? (21 comments)
- Cumbrian beauty queen overcomes cruel internet bullies (8 comments)
- Carlisle dad fined for cycling with daughter on shoulders (43 comments)
- Major police operation in Carlisle area blighted by criminals (9 comments)
- North Cumbrian hospitals struggling to recruit staff (8 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|