Five in Carlisle court to face drug charges
Last updated at 09:07, Monday, 01 July 2013
Three men and two women have appeared in court accused of conspiring to deal drugs.
All were before magistrates in Carlisle charged with conspiring to supply cannabis bush.
The three men were all from north Cumbria - Jason George O’Neil, 23, of Brookside, Raffles, Carlisle, Gary Crosset, 20, of Monksclose Road, Carlisle and Ryan Joseph Warnock, 20, of Drumburgh, near Wigton.
The other two were from Merseyside – Toni Jensen, 27, of Halcombe Road, Liverpool and Lauren Jolliffe, 19, of Shrewton Road, Liverpool.
None of the accused were asked to enter a plea.
Magistrates said the allegation could only be dealt with by a crown court judge.
The five will appear at Carlisle Crown Court on September 23 for a plea and case management hearing. All were granted bail.
First published at 09:05, Monday, 01 July 2013
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Dogs banned from some parks and spaces in Cumbria (55 comments)
- Hundreds offer to quit Cumbria County Council (47 comments)
- Parking ban on staff at Carlisle's Cumberland Infirmary (109 comments)
- National Grid reveals route for new power lines network (34 comments)
- Have your say on how much to pay Cumbria's county councillors
- New council base could bring hundreds of jobs to Workington (13 comments)
- Health chiefs' secret plans to split north Cumbria's hospitals (47 comments)
- Bid to use BT phone kiosks to house defibrillators (18 comments)
- Theft-hit Carlisle church forced to close its doors (13 comments)
- Carlisle Utd in further talks with "billionaire"