Five arrests after drugs raids in Carlisle
Published at 12:18, Monday, 28 January 2013
Five people were arrested after drugs raids at two homes in Carlisle.
Police raided homes on Borland Avenue and Botcherby Avenue on Friday night and recovered “a quantity of amphetamine”.
A 43-year-old man and a woman, 38, were arrested from the Borland Avenue address.
A man and a woman, both 18, and a 24-year-old man were arrested from the Botcherby Avenue address.
They were all arrested on suspicion of possessing class B drugs with intent to supply and have been bailed until a later date.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle McVitie's staff reject changes to working conditions (76 comments)
- Starlings in Carlisle city centre causing major problems (54 comments)
- 15 people transferred after major incident at north Cumbrian hospitals (101 comments)
- Woods used by 'unsavoury' men for sex chopped down (101 comments)
- Carlisle residents vow to nab speeding drivers (38 comments)
- Unpaid overtime at Cumbrian hospitals rockets (23 comments)
- St Bees School to close (134 comments)
- Battle to recover £500,000 in unpaid council tax in Carlisle (22 comments)
- Row after Cumbrian school refuses to host nuclear meeting (47 comments)
- Carlisle wine shop to close (28 comments)
- Anger over new LED street lighting in Carlisle (61 comments)
Court & crime
- Laying charges at hospital doors (5 comments)
- Looks like Yorkshire made a mi-steak with Jeremy Clarkson (7 comments)
- It’s just the ticket (2 comments)
- Why Brampton-on-Sea doesn’t float my boat
- More Anne Pickles
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Primark and John Lewis most wanted shops for Carlisle (12 comments)