Firefighters tackle chimney blaze in Cumbria
Published at 09:25, Thursday, 20 March 2014
A fire broke out in a chimney at a house in Cumbria last night.
Firefighters were called to the property in Wigton, near the junction with Kirkbride to Oulton at around 9pm.
Crews used a hose reel jet and specialist equipment to put the blaze out.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle Utd in further talks with "billionaire"
- Lake District's World Heritage status bid moves forward (5 comments)
- Thousands backing campaign to make Cumbria Scottish (133 comments)
- St Bees School set to reopen next year (45 comments)
- Two new housing schemes tabled for Carlisle (17 comments)
- Stagecoach making changes to bus routes across Carlisle (34 comments)
- Cumbria's children's service still failing (42 comments)
- Conservative Stevenson retains Carlisle (104 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|