Ex-Westlife star to play Carlisle gig
Last updated at 11:24, Saturday, 12 April 2014
Former Westlife star Shane Filan is the latest big name to announce he is to perform in Cumbria.
The former boyband singer is staging two concerts in the county – the first will be at The Sands Centre, Carlisle, on Friday, October 31. He will also perform at The Forum, Barrow, on November 2.
The Irish hunk has pledged to host VIP events for his most devoted fans across all dates of the winter leg of his You and Me tour.
Shane was a teenager when Westlife formed in 1998. In 2012, after 14 UK number one singles and 12 albums, they called it a day.
Shane went on to land a solo deal with Universal.
Tickets for Shane’s gig at The Sands Centre are on sale priced £34, £32 and £28.50 plus a booking fee.
First published at 11:16, Saturday, 12 April 2014
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Italian chain planning Carlisle city centre restaurant (7 comments)
- West Cumbrian police station will not be casualty of cuts, MP told (3 comments)
- Council tax to rise as Carlisle tries to cope with cuts (35 comments)
- Petition demands Carlisle council action over dog mess and litter (19 comments)
- Primark to open store in Carlisle (111 comments)
- Fire stations and care homes at risk in Cumbria council cuts (47 comments)
- Cumbria police may be reduced to 'blue light' service if funding cuts go-ahead (63 comments)
- Lawyers told to find way out of Carlisle hospital's 'crippling' PFI contract (50 comments)
Court & crime
- No room for hate in a broken heart
- We shouldn’t lose sight of the kindness and compassion (8 comments)
- Primed not to care (2 comments)
- Not just cutout cops who face the chop (5 comments)
- More Anne Pickles
|NEWS & STAR ON:|