Emergency services called to two-car crash in Cumbria
Last updated at 12:11, Thursday, 24 July 2014
Emergency crews are at the scene of a two-car crash.
The collision happened in Leconfield Street, Cleator Moor, at about 10.25am.
Reports suggest at least part of the road is blocked. It is unknown if there were any injuries.
The crash involved a Renault Scenic driven by a woman, 52, from Burgh by Sands, near Carlisle, and a Seat Ibiza, driven by a woman, 45, from Cleator Moor.
Fire engines, police and paramedics were all called to the collision.
First published at 11:40, Thursday, 24 July 2014
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Parking ban on staff at Carlisle's Cumberland Infirmary (103 comments)
- National Grid reveals route for new power lines network (34 comments)
- Have your say on how much to pay Cumbria's county councillors
- New council base could bring hundreds of jobs to Workington (13 comments)
- Health chiefs' secret plans to split north Cumbria's hospitals (47 comments)
- Bid to use BT phone kiosks to house defibrillators (16 comments)
- Theft-hit Carlisle church forced to close its doors (12 comments)
- Carlisle Utd in further talks with "billionaire"
- Thousands backing campaign to make Cumbria Scottish (169 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Hundreds offer to quit Cumbria County Council (37 comments)
- We ARE talking to a billionaire say Carlisle Utd owners (31 comments)
- State-of-the-art buses in Carlisle blasted by passengers
- Vulcan bomber thrills crowds at Carlisle fly past (6 comments)
- Cumbrian couple's wedding to be one in a Minion (5 comments)