Cumbrian woman denies robbery charge
Published at 10:02, Friday, 11 July 2014
A woman has denied robbing a man of a haul including an air pistol.
Sarah Richardson, 23, pleaded not guilty to the charge during an appearance before Carlisle Crown Court yesterday.
Richardson, of King Street, Wigton, is accused of robbing David Hamilton on April 15.
She is alleged to have robbed him of a laptop case, an air pistol, two watches and cash.
The case was adjourned until next month for a trial to be held.
Richardson was remanded in custody.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Cumbrian MP: We need second jobs (40 comments)
- Cumbrian brothers plan to swim the River Eden (3 comments)
- Carlisle on course to set bizarre club record (2 comments)
- Carlisle barber retiring after 54 years (9 comments)
- Housebuilder reveals plans for hundreds of new homes (39 comments)
- Carlisle shopping centre on sale for £1.5m (30 comments)
- Carlisle's Civic Centre to stop taking cash payments (14 comments)
- Staff moved so Cumbrian council can rent out office (5 comments)
- Premier Inn gets go-ahead for town centre hotel (14 comments)
- Carlisle Cathedral revamp plans slammed (39 comments)
- Why is Cumbrian coastguard HQ being moved inland? (21 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|