Cumbrian woman airlifted to hospital with severe injuries
Published at 12:38, Saturday, 09 February 2013
A woman was flown to hospital with chest injuries after attending to her horse.
The Great North Air Ambulance rescued the woman from Great Asby, near Appleby, at 8.30am yesterday.
She was treated at the scene before being flown to the James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough in a stable condition.
A GNAAS spokesman said she had “severe/serious injuries”.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle Utd in further talks with "billionaire"
- Lake District's World Heritage status bid moves forward (5 comments)
- Thousands backing campaign to make Cumbria Scottish (133 comments)
- St Bees School set to reopen next year (45 comments)
- Two new housing schemes tabled for Carlisle (17 comments)
- Stagecoach making changes to bus routes across Carlisle (34 comments)
- Cumbria's children's service still failing (42 comments)
- Conservative Stevenson retains Carlisle (104 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|