Man filmed himself performing sex acts on sleeping women
Last updated at 11:49, Saturday, 01 December 2012
A man who filmed himself performing sex acts on two sleeping women has been jailed.
Registered sex offender Antony Nichols, 56, from English Street, Longtown, admitted two charges of sexual assault.
He was today sentenced to five years three months in prison by judge Paul Batty QC at Carlisle Crown Court.
Nichols was also placed on the sex offenders register for an indefinite period.
First published at 12:06, Friday, 30 November 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Italian chain planning Carlisle city centre restaurant (7 comments)
- West Cumbrian police station will not be casualty of cuts, MP told (3 comments)
- Council tax to rise as Carlisle tries to cope with cuts (35 comments)
- Petition demands Carlisle council action over dog mess and litter (19 comments)
- Primark to open store in Carlisle (111 comments)
- Fire stations and care homes at risk in Cumbria council cuts (47 comments)
- Cumbria police may be reduced to 'blue light' service if funding cuts go-ahead (63 comments)
- Lawyers told to find way out of Carlisle hospital's 'crippling' PFI contract (50 comments)
Court & crime
- No room for hate in a broken heart
- We shouldn’t lose sight of the kindness and compassion (8 comments)
- Primed not to care (2 comments)
- Not just cutout cops who face the chop (5 comments)
- More Anne Pickles
|NEWS & STAR ON:|