Man filmed himself performing sex acts on sleeping women
Last updated at 11:49, Saturday, 01 December 2012
A man who filmed himself performing sex acts on two sleeping women has been jailed.
Registered sex offender Antony Nichols, 56, from English Street, Longtown, admitted two charges of sexual assault.
He was today sentenced to five years three months in prison by judge Paul Batty QC at Carlisle Crown Court.
Nichols was also placed on the sex offenders register for an indefinite period.
First published at 12:06, Friday, 30 November 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Dogs banned from some parks and spaces in Cumbria (55 comments)
- Hundreds offer to quit Cumbria County Council (47 comments)
- Parking ban on staff at Carlisle's Cumberland Infirmary (109 comments)
- National Grid reveals route for new power lines network (34 comments)
- Have your say on how much to pay Cumbria's county councillors
- New council base could bring hundreds of jobs to Workington (13 comments)
- Health chiefs' secret plans to split north Cumbria's hospitals (47 comments)
- Bid to use BT phone kiosks to house defibrillators (18 comments)
- Theft-hit Carlisle church forced to close its doors (13 comments)
- Carlisle Utd in further talks with "billionaire"