Cumbrian man denies dangerous driving charge
Published at 16:28, Monday, 30 June 2014
A man has appeared in court accused of driving his Audi car dangerously in Carlisle.
Dean James Walker, 22, of Randlaw Lane, Brocklewath, near Great Corby, pleaded was charged after alleged incidents in Lingmoor Drive, Lingmoor Way and Edgehill Drive on March 21.
At Carlisle Crown Court today he pleaded not guilty to dangerous driving.
He was remanded on unconditional bail and will go on trial in the week of September 15.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle Utd in further talks with "billionaire"
- Lake District's World Heritage status bid moves forward (5 comments)
- Thousands backing campaign to make Cumbria Scottish (133 comments)
- St Bees School set to reopen next year (45 comments)
- Two new housing schemes tabled for Carlisle (17 comments)
- Stagecoach making changes to bus routes across Carlisle (34 comments)
- Cumbria's children's service still failing (42 comments)
- Conservative Stevenson retains Carlisle (104 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|