Cumbrian man and woman charged with robbery
Last updated at 15:46, Thursday, 17 April 2014
Two people have appeared in court charged with robbery.
Tony Kendrick, 29, and Sarah Richardson, 23, entered no plea when they appeared before Carlisle magistrates.
The incident is alleged to have taken place in Princess Street, Carlisle, on Tuesday when a man, in his fifties, claimed he was punched in the face and had a bag stolen.
The pair, both of Craigmore Court, Wigton, were remanded in custody until May 13.
First published at 15:43, Thursday, 17 April 2014
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Cumbrian MP: We need second jobs (40 comments)
- Cumbrian brothers plan to swim the River Eden (3 comments)
- Carlisle on course to set bizarre club record (2 comments)
- Carlisle barber retiring after 54 years (9 comments)
- Housebuilder reveals plans for hundreds of new homes (39 comments)
- Carlisle shopping centre on sale for £1.5m (30 comments)
- Carlisle's Civic Centre to stop taking cash payments (14 comments)
- Staff moved so Cumbrian council can rent out office (5 comments)
- Premier Inn gets go-ahead for town centre hotel (14 comments)
- Carlisle Cathedral revamp plans slammed (39 comments)
- Why is Cumbrian coastguard HQ being moved inland? (21 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|