Cumbrian man admits sex charge
Last updated at 13:55, Tuesday, 19 August 2014
A man has admitted causing or inciting a girl to engage in sexual activity.
Lee Savage, 21, was ordered to sign the Sex Offenders’ Register after pleading guilty to the charge at Carlisle Crown Court.
Savage, of Raiselands Croft, Penrith, appeared before Judge Paul Batty QC, who warned him that “all sentencing options” would be considered.
The case was adjourned for a sentencing hearing on September 19.
Savage was released on bail.
First published at 13:53, Tuesday, 19 August 2014
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Government backs plan to divert traffic away from Warwick Bridge (26 comments)
- A595 is Cumbria's most dangerous road, police figures show (29 comments)
- Calls for action on future of derelict Carlisle hotel (38 comments)
- Improving A66 and A69 road 'very tricky and complex' says highways boss (48 comments)
- Dogs banned from some parks and spaces in Cumbria (62 comments)
- Hundreds offer to quit Cumbria County Council (50 comments)
- Parking ban on staff at Carlisle's Cumberland Infirmary (116 comments)
- National Grid reveals route for new power lines network (36 comments)
- New council base could bring hundreds of jobs to Workington (17 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|